Motorola has finally launched their another and great smartphone with Snapdragon 730G. The device comes with a lot of features that Motorola users will love it. The device comes with great battery capacity. And, it features the quad-cam setup. And, we all know that the picture quality of the device gets much better with the GCam. So, Download GCam 7.3 For Moto One Fusion+ Now. Also, Download GCam 7.3 APK For Moto One Fusion Plus with the download link available in article and know How To Download GCam 7.3 For Moto One Fusion+. Therefore, we are providing you with How To Install Google Camera on Moto One Fusion+. And, you will be amazed by the picture quality of the Moto One Fusion+ which features quad-camera setup. So, read the full article to know more about it:
Moto One Fusion+ Specs
Here are the quick specs of the device by which you will know about the launched Moto One Fusion+
|Display||6.5-inch IPS LCD, 19.5:9, 1080×2340 pixel of resolutions|
|Platform||Snapdragon 730G, Android 10|
|Battery||5000mAh with 18W Fast Charging Support|
|Main Camera||64MP primary sensor
8MP ultra-wide sensor
5MP depth sensor
2MP macro sensor
|Selfie Camera||16MP Pop-up selfie camera|
|RAM & Storage||6GB RAM & 128GB|
|Other Features||Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Download GCam 7.3 For Moto One Fusion+: Features
The Moto One Fusion Plus comes with the quad-camera setup. And, comes with64MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 5MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor. And, it has a 16MP Pop-up selfie camera. Check out the features of the GCam 7.3 Here:
- It works very well in the low lighting condition.
- The GCam provides natural colours in the photos that you capture.
- You will get Night Sight Mode along with the Astrophotography mode for taking good astrophotos.
- The Portrait Mode in the GCam provides natural blurs and also make the picture quality best.
- GCam 7.3 detects the edges very well while taking pictures, also it helps in taking pictures with great sharpness, details and more.
Download GCam 7.3 APK For Moto One Fusion+
So, download the Moto One Fusion+ Google Camera from the link provided below:
How To Install GCam 7.3 on Moto One Fusion+:
Follow these steps to install GCam in Moto One Fusion+:
- Download the GCam File from the link given above.
- Open File Download Location.
- Open the GCam 7.3 APK.
- Click on Install.
- It will ask you for the permissions to install from unknown sources.
- Give Permissions, and Install the GCam.
- Now, Open the GCam and Take good pictures with it.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To MFL Info & Tech For More Stuff.