Samsung Galaxy M51 has been launched in India. The Samsung Galaxy M51 is powered by the Snapdragon 730G. So, the Samsung Galaxy M51 Features quad-camera setup with 64MP primary sensor, 12MP ultra-wide sensor, 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensor. And, we all know that the Google Camera takes better photos than the Stock Camera. So, Download GCam 7.3 For Samsung Galaxy M51 now. Also, Download GCam 7.3 APK For Samsung Galaxy M51 with the download link available in the article and know How To Install GCam 7.3 For Samsung Galaxy M51. Therefore, we are providing you with How To Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M51. And, you will be amazed by the picture quality of the Samsung Galaxy M51 which features quad-camera setup. So, read the full article to know more about it:
Download GCam 7.3 For Samsung Galaxy M51: Features
The ROG Phone 3 comes with the triple-camera setup. And, come with a 64MP primary sensor, 12MP ultra-wide sensor, 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensor. Check out the features of the GCam 7.3 Here:
- It works very well in the low lighting condition.
- The GCam provides natural colors in the photos that you capture.
- You will get Night Sight Mode, along with the Astrophotography mode for taking good astrophotos.
- The Portrait Mode in the GCam provides naturally blurs and also make the picture quality better.
- GCam detects the edges very well while taking pictures, also it helps in taking pictures with great sharpness, details and more.
Download GCam 7.3 APK For Samsung Galaxy M51
Here is the link provided below to download the Google Camera:
How To Install GCam 7.3 on Samsung Galaxy M51
Follow these steps to install GCam in Samsung Galaxy M51:
- Download the GCam File from the link given above.
- Open File Download Location.
- Open the GCam 7.3 APK.
- Click on Install.
- It will ask you for the permissions to install from unknown sources.
- Give Permissions, and Install the GCam.
- Now, Open the GCam and Take good pictures with it.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To MFL Info & Tech For More Stuff.