OnePlus has launched its devices with the updated Oxygen OS. But, this time users will be disappointed because the brand has provided some Facebook Bloatware. So, we are here with the How to remove Facebook Bloatware From OnePlus Nord. And, you have to follow some steps to do this. So, we will not take your long time in providing unnecessary information. Check out the tutorial to Remove Facebook Bloatware from OnePlus Nord.
OnePlus Nord Specs
Here are the official specs of the OnePlus Nord:
|Display||6.44-inch Fluid AMOLED, 1080×2340 pixel of resolutions, 90Hz Refresh Rate|
|Platform||Snapdragon 765G, Oxygen OS 10.5 based on Android 10|
|Battery||4,115mAh with 30W Fast Charging Support|
|Main Camera||48MP primary sensor|
8MP ultra-wide sensor
5MP depth sensor
2MP macro sensor
|Selfie Camera||32MP primary sensor and 8MP ultra-wide sensor|
|RAM & Storage||Up to 12GB RAM & 256GB ROM|
|Other Features||In-display Fingerprint Sensor|
Must Read | How To Install Google Camera On Asus ROG Phone 3
How To Remove FaceBook Bloatware From OnePlus Nord: Steps
- First of all, enable USB Debugging from Settings > About phone. Search for Build Number.
- Tap on Build Number for 7 times and the developer mode will be enabled.
- Now, Go to Developer Mode>Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the required file from here.
- Extract the file to a folder. And, copy the whole location of the folder extracted.
- Now, Open CMD as Administrator. And, paste the file location with command cd. i.e.: cd file location
- Now, Connect your device to PC and click on give permission to the pop-up notification which you will get after connecting.
- And, after it, execute this command:
- adb shell
pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.facebook.appmanager
pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.facebook.services
pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.facebook.system
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To MFL Info & Tech For More Stuff.