Rooting smartphones provide admin authority to the users: the smartphone’s performance, speed, battery life, and much more increase. Also, you can uninstall bloatware, which is the benefit for the users. So, the Poco X3 has been launched. And, we are here with the guide of How To Root Poco X3 and Unlock Bootloader. You can easily root the Poco X3 by following the steps. We will also tell you how to unlock the Bootloader in Poco X3. So, without any further ado, let’s get straight to How To Root Poco X3 and Unlock Poco X3 Bootloader.
Poco X3 Specs
Here are the quick specs of Poco X3
|Display||6.67-inches IPS LCD, FHD+ with 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz|
|Platform||Snapdragon 732G, MIUI 12 based on Android 10|
|Battery||6,000mAh with 33W Fast Charging|
|Main Camera||64MP primary sensor
8MP ultra-wide sensor
2MP depth sensor
2MP macro sensor
|RAM & Storage||Up to 8GB and 128GB|
|Other Features||Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor|
Must Read | Download Google Pixel 4a Stock Wallpapers Now
Some Cons of Rooting
Here are some cons of rooting Poco X3
- You will void your Poco X3’s warranty
- You will be not able to receive OTA updates
- Your smartphone might also get bricked if you don’t follow steps correctly
- Create a full back of your smartphone
- Make sure to charge your smartphone up to 80%
- Enable USB Debugging
- Unlock Bootloader
- PC/laptop and a USB cable
- Download Realme USB
- ADB, and Fastboot Drivers and Twrp.img file on your PC
Steps to Flash TWRP Recovery on Poco X3
Follow these steps to install TWRP recovery.
- Go to the ADB & Fastboot Driver’s folder on your PC.
- Open CMD on your by holding the Shift Key and Right Click of Mouse.
- Turn off your Poco X3.
- Restart your Poco X3 into Fastboot Mode by pressing the Power button + Volume Up button together.
- Connect the Poco X3 with the PC.
- Type the ‘ADB reboot bootloader’ command in CMD.
- Now, follow the ‘fastboot Poco X3s’ command for checking where your Poco X3 is connected correctly.
- Type’ fastboot flash recovery twrp.img’ to flash TWRP recovery.
- Finally, type the command’ fastboot reboot’ to reboot your handset.
- Now, you have installed TWRP recovery on your smartphone.
How To Root Poco X3: Steps
Follow these steps to Root the Poco X3.
- Download the Magisk Manager file on your phone and move it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Reboot your Poco X3 into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button and look for the Magisk.zip file on your Poco X3.
- Now, confirm the flashing process by Swiping.
- So, Your Poco X3 has been rooted successfully.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To MFL Info & Tech For More Stuff.